Pleasanton, California (EastBayDaily) — FunMobility Inc. (http://www.funmobility.com), a pioneer in the art and science of mobile engagement, today announced the recent creation of a new company division, FunMobility Professional Services. The new division works closely with enterprise clients to build custom apps powered by FunMobility's HTML5, cloud-based mobile marketing platform to deploy rapid and cost-efficient promotional campaigns. FunMobility Professional Services supplies businesses with valuable guidance, technical expertise, and platform technologies to reach and engage customers via effective mobile strategies. Offerings of the new division encompass everything from product conception to cross-platform app development to leveraging best marketing practices for distribution and brand promotion.
“Launching FunMobility Professional Services is a natural evolution for us, as we've been helping carriers and brands build premium mobile services campaigns for years," said Adam Lavine, CEO of FunMobility. "We've built over 300 successful mobile apps, and we know what works and why. Now we're bottling up that 10 years of experience for any company looking to better connect with their audience on mobile.”
The FunMobility Professional Services division is led by Ken Nowak, VP of Content and Operations for FunMobility, who has over 20 years of experience in the mobile media, content, and telecommunications industries. Ken previously held the post of General Manager for InfoSpace's Los Angeles Mobile Studio, managing over $150 million in annual revenue. Prior to InfoSpace, Ken was an Associate Partner at Accenture/Andersen Consulting in their wireless communications practice and has worked with numerous U.S. and international companies throughout his career.
FunMobility has over a decade of experience developing mobile platform and engagement solutions for both their own consumer apps as well as for wireless carriers and brands across various industries. The company has a deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem, having generated over $250 million in retail sales for carrier partners such as Verizon®, AT&T®, Sprint®, T-Mobile®, US Cellular®, Metro PCS®, as well as other carriers worldwide. The company has built applications and solutions for partners including leading brands such as Disney®, MTV®, Hello Kitty®, Little League® Baseball, Nationwide Insurance, FAAD (Free App A Day), Universal Music Group, and many other companies.
The company's scalable and hosted mobile platform enables brands to build lightweight iOS and Android apps utilizing both a hybrid native code with HTML5 approach and also pure mobile web deployments. Services that the new division provides include:
– Mobile Strategy Planning: Clients can leverage years of experience and history of success in building mobile platform and engagement solutions to help them craft mobile strategies and programs.
– Custom Cross-Platform App Development: Development of new apps with mass-market reach by supporting iOS (iPhone, iTouch, iPad) and a broad spectrum of Android devices.
– Existing App Integration: Swift deployment of new FunMobility engagement and relationship management solutions to clients' existing applications.
– HTML5 Mobile Web App Campaigns: Bypass app stores and immediately reach consumers with cutting edge HTML5 mobile web apps and promotions whose production values and visual impact rival native apps.
– Creative Mobile Design: Creation of engaging, entertaining applications with unique user interfaces.
– Mobile Promotion and Engagement Management: Design and execute mobile-centric marketing promotions and push campaigns that deliver measurable mobile calls-to-action.
– Demand Generation Planning: Acquisition planning to aid clients' goals of increasing downloads, traffic and revenue through media buying, engagement solutions, and more.
“Companies urgently need a complete solution for capitalizing on opportunities created by the connected, always-on mobile audience of today,” continued Lavine. “We are excited to be leading the next generation of mobile engagement innovation.”
For more information please visit http://www.funmobility.com/professionalservices. Follow FunMobility on Twitter, Facebook, or visit http://www.funmobility.com to learn more about the company and products.
About FunMobility FunMobility is a mobile industry pioneer defining the art and science of mobile engagement. The company has over 10 years of experience building hundreds of successful mobile social applications for carriers and brands that have touched millions of users and generated billions of interactions. The company is now leveraging their extensive knowledge and skill to give any company in the world the ability to deploy effective and revenue generating mobile experiences. The foundation of the company's offerings is its cloud-based, HTML5 technologies that deliver custom and scalable mobile engagement solutions. FunMobility is headquartered in Pleasanton, California with offices in San Francisco, California and Baltimore, Maryland. For more information, please visit http://www.funmobility.com.