This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that East Bay Daily does not own or control, or to people that East Bay Daily does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- East Bay Daily collects personal information when you register for a East Bay Daily account, when you use East Bay Daily products or services, when you visit East Bay Daily pages. East Bay Daily may also receive personal information from our business partners.
- When you register with East Bay Daily, we ask for personally identifiable information. Once you register with East Bay Daily and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- East Bay Daily also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, East Bay Daily cookie information and the page you requested.
- East Bay Daily uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to provide traffic statistics on our server logs. None of the statistics reported include personal information about any East Bay Daily member.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- East Bay Daily will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- East Bay Daily may send personal information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of East Bay Daily to provide a product or service to you.(Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personal information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the East Bay Daily Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- East Bay Daily may set and access East Bay Daily cookies on your computer.
- East Bay Daily allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to East Bay Daily‘s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- East Bay Daily gives you the ability to edit your East Bay Daily Account Information and preferences at any time.
- Your East Bay Daily Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- East Bay Daily may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.